Position: Security Analyst
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
DOSarrest has 2 immediate openings for a security analyst/engineer for a fast paced, 24/7 operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing top tier support to ensure the safety and integrity of our customers’ digital information, and working collaboratively and innovatively with our team to develop the next generation of web security. This is a role that requires ingenuity, talent, and dedication to ensure that our customers come first and our company stays at the top of the industry.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- At least 2 years experience with carrier class Cisco and Juniper Routers and switches in a BGP environment.
- Experience with load balancers and switches.
- Has intermediate to expert level Linux System Administrator skills.
- Has intermediate to expert level Web/Proxy Server Administration skills.
- Excellent TCP/IP skills and Internet knowledge.
- Good communication, multitask, and problem solving skills are a MUST.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good team player
Any of the following would be an asset, but not an essential:
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks
- Creating SQL/TSQL queries
- Knowledge of Server Monitoring and Graphing strategies.
Send a resume to employment@DOSarrest.com