This is our latest generation (aka CAPP3), that is primarily of interest to those who require tests using other protocols and ports, with sophisticated packets. V3 has everything that V2 has with the following extra capabilities.
- UDP Packet Generation
- ICMP Packet Generation
- DNS Packet Generation
- Each attack can provide own options
- Target Health Monitoring
- Run more than one of any attack during test
- Support for adding any type of new attack
- Email delivery of report
- PDF report
- Save test settings for future use
- Reports separate from Tests (Reports persist, Tests can be deleted)
- Reports summary
- Integrated user guide
- Context based support information
- Report broken down into separate sections
- Each report chart provides customization (Stats to display, legend position/visibility)
- Support for attack finalized summary (currently only used in DNSPerf attack)
- Support for additional per attack metrics (currently only used in DNSPerf attack)
- Per bot statistics and summary
Pay As You Go CAPP Pricing
To determine what type/s of attack suits your needs and budget, you’ll need to estimate the bandwidth size of the attacks, and then which pricing model to use. Below are the Bandwidth and Pricing calculators to help provide this determination.
All customers of DOSarrest’s DDoS protection services will receive a 50% discount off the price shown below.